Coming in 2019: PUNKINGS
Our carefully curated list of useful stuff and services punks value, from the whimsical to the highly practical (or both!)
Lady Mechanika (Coloring Books!)
Free your mind for your creative projects by leveraging the benefits of coloring.
Assistive technology with punk flair AKA actual style!Check out ways you can get involved with this year’s exhibit and more. http://www.OpulentMobility.com
Recommended Punk-related Audiobooks
We run a podcast so it’s no surprise we’re nerds for audiobooks. Check out the show’s list of good listens here.
Have a love-HATE relationship with writing lately?
It might not be you. It might be your tools!
Come Explore: Timely Technologies for Timeless Storytelling
Punk-related Editing Services – On hold!
As you may have heard, The Storypunks Podcast Host Cindy Grigg now offers professional editing services for the niche punk genres covered on this show.
Cindy’s editing goggles await your inquiry!
Check out details for how she can add value or polish to your upcoming fiction projects here.
Storypunks Freebie: Series Outline Spreadsheet
I tend to write really long stories (as in, my current WIP is 30+ books long . . . ), and there’s no way I can keep all the details straight. I’ve tried just about everything under the sun, and this is what’s finally working for me. I hope it helps you, and I’ve pared it down to 6 books for all you normal people, plus it’s easy to adapt for whatever length you’re writing to.
Give Me My Free Series Outlining Template!
This signs you up for periodic announcements about offerings such as this resource (not weekly, just as they come available). It also connects us via email so I can send you a download link for this template.
Instructions on Using the Series Outline Template
These instructions will be emailed to you as well, along with the download link. It’s pretty straightforward.
- The Three Tabs. This is a spreadsheet outline slash “Story Bible” for weaving plot, theme, and the persons, places and things that thread through each book in a series, chapter by chapter. You’ll find three tabs, one for each of these categories.
- Brackets Mean “Replace Me!”. Whenever you see brackets [ ], that means you should type your book title, character name, or what-have-you in that cell.
Questions? Once you click the link above and join my community to download the resource, we’ll be connected via email, so feel free to ask me ?s there. I look forward to hearing how you’re using this free download.
More Resources to Come!
Additional Reading and Resources for Writers:
- FREE Novel or Series Outline Template by Cindy Grigg
- 23 Productivity Tricks and Tips for Writers
- 8 Free Microsoft Office Templates for Writers
- 7 Ways to Deal with Writing Saboteurs
These are a sample from my site TheProductiveAuthor.com, where you can find lots of articles like this.
I hope these free resources help! If they do, please consider doing one or all of the following:
- Liking the Storypunks page on Facebook and joining the Storypunks Facebook Group (coming soon)!
- Signing up to beta read my novel series at CindyGrigg.com
- Leaving a review of the Storypunks Podcast on iTunes or other podcatchers. For iTunes, click here or open the show page in iTunes (not the episode page, click to find the show page). Scroll to the bottom and leave a review. Thank you!